Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

{allcanada} Anna Paquin teases 'True Blood' Season 6 in Manhattan

Spencer's Logo Spencer's Logo Spencer's Logo Spencer's Logo Spencer's Logo
anna-paquin-true-blood-season-6-manhattan.jpg
 

If "True Blood" fans spent the past 10 months wondering what the deal is with Billith, then they won't need to wait much longer. Star Anna Paquin promises that Season 6 will focus on discovering what the creature Bill turned into at the end of Season 5 is.

"Things left off in a pretty serious place in regards to where Eric and I leave Bill having just turned into this creature of the blood with these monster fangs -- and who the hell knows what that is? So obviously, that situation has to [play] out," Paquin teases in the new issue of Manhattan. "And we have new cast members this year, and that's always fun to have fresh blood, if you'll pardon the pun."

She adds of the changes in store for her character Sookie, "This season, the writers and I have been making a concerted effort to help Sookie grow up, become a little bit darker, more accepting of her fate, more self-knowing."

Paquin has been famous as a movie star since she was a child, but she admits that she thinks she's been "blessed" with her career in the spotlight.

"I've never really been drawn to things because I wanted to be famous or huge or anything," she says. "I'd rather do one day's work on a movie that is really creatively interesting than be in every single frame of something that I find a little dull. I feel like that guided my choices a lot and I've consequently been drawn to people who, in the best possible way, kind of kicked my ass, because I didn't want to be the weak link."

"True Blood" returns to HBO on June 16 at 9 p.m. ET.

Spencer's Logo

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment