Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

{allcanada} Gretzky doesn't envision return to NHL

Easiest last-minute gift - Buy Gift Cards Online Easiest last-minute gift - Buy Gift Cards Online Easiest last-minute gift - Buy Gift Cards Online

Wayne Gretzky doesn't anticipate returning to the National Hockey League any time soon.

"I just don't see it on the horizon," Gretzky told Brady & Lang on Sportsnet 590 The Fan on Thursday morning. "That's just the way life is sometimes. Right now I'm just moving along. I love what I'm doing and I'm enjoying life to the fullest.

The Hall of Fame centre isn't exactly sure what his long-term future has in store but is really enjoying his time away from the game.

"Still a lot of different ventures on the horizon, Gretzky explained. "Just being a hockey fan is more of the priority than being in hockey.

"Timing is everything in life I guess and right now the timing is not for Wayne Gretzky to be in hockey. That doesn't mean I'm not following and not a big fan. I love the game. I still have a lot of friends involved the game that I chat with periodically. I'm just enjoying what I'm doing."

In the short-term, Gretzky continually expressed how much he is enjoying life after getting involved with a start-up memorabilia company.

"I started a new company with a friend called digigraph.com," he said. "It's an opportunity for people to get autographs and signed posters from different celebrities. It's been very enjoyable."

For now, Gretzky is spending a significant amount of time following his old team, the Los Angeles Kings, as they look to defeat the New Jersey Devils to win the first Stanley Cup championship in their history.

Gretzky's Kings are up 1-0 in the Stanley Cup final after a 2-1 overtime victory in Game 1 on Thursday night.

Easiest last-minute gift - Buy Gift Cards Online Easiest last-minute gift - Buy Gift Cards Online Easiest last-minute gift - Buy Gift Cards Online

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment