Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

{allcanada} Drouin to play first game since leave last season

 

Jonathan Drouin will play for the first time since taking a leave of absence April 28 last season.

"I've had anxiety problems for many years, insomnia problems that relate to my anxiety," Drouin told RDS on Sept. 20. "… Obviously, playoffs were coming around, so it wasn't an easy thing to do. I'm proud of what I've done and I'm happy I did it. I'm 26 years old, so I wanted to do it at that point in my career and feel good for the next years."

The forward will be on a line with Christian Dvorak and Josh Anderson when the Canadiens host the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Forward Cole Caufield will be out for a week with an upper-body injury.

He was pulled from Montreal's Red vs. White intrasquad game Sunday after warmups for precautionary reasons.

Caufield had two shots on goal in 17:23 of ice time during a 4-1 loss to the Maple Leafs in the preseason opener at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto on Saturday.

The Canadiens will be without forward Mike Hoffman (lower body) for at least the first week of the regular season. The injury occurred before Hoffman got to Montreal and he's expected to be sidelined up to four weeks. Montreal opens the season at Toronto on Oct. 13.

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://almosthuman99.com

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/babes/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://almosthuman99.com/polls/hunks/hunkofthemonth.html

No comments:

Post a Comment