Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

[SurroundSound] Re: Getting on

sorry ben I use PC and am as macstupid as it gets, kevin

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 7:06:49 AM UTC-5, Ben Ward wrote:
Hi,

I wonder, does anyone know how I can get onto the hub and start contributing? I can successfully log into ShakesPeer and see many users, but I cannot browse their files, so I think that my firewall etc. settings are not correct (I am new to Port Forwarding and so on)

I am using a Mac.

Kind regards all,
Ben


--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to surroundsound+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment