The Calgary Stampeders have re-signed national wide receiver Simon Charbonneau-Campeau.

Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Chabonneau-Campeau spent his first season with the Stampeders after being acquired in a trade with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in January 2014.

The 26-year-old played in 14 regular season games with Calgary, establishing career-highs of 13 catches for 233 yards and an average yards per reception of 17.9.

The St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., native also saw time on special teams for the Stampeders, recording seven tackles.

"I'm pleased that Simon has chosen to remain with the Stampeders," said head coach and general manager John Hufnagel in a team release. "He was an excellent addition to the team in 2014 as he made some very important catches and was a great asset on special teams. I look forward to his continued development in his second season with us."

"I'm very happy to be staying in Calgary," said Charbonneau-Campeau. "The Stampeders showed tremendous faith in me a year ago when they acquired me from Hamilton and I found myself in a great situation. I was very comfortable with the coaching staff and my teammates and the Grey Cup capped off a very memorable first season. I'm looking forward to the new season and the opportunity to build on the success of 2014."