Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

{allcanada} Kingsbury, Dufour-Lapointe top podium in Utah

Milk Chocolate and More Chocolate Gifts from Chocolate.com Fresh Made Brownies and More Chocolate Gifts at Chocolate.com Gourmet Fudge and More Chocolate Gifts at Chocolate.com Chocolate Truffles and More Chocolate Gifts at Chocolate.com Dark Chocolate and More Chocolate Gifts at Chocolate.com

http://assets3.sportsnet.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/kingsbury-640x360.jpg

DEER VALLEY, Utah — For the third time this year, Mikael Kingsbury stood at the top of the podium.

Both Kingsbury and Justine Dufour-Lapointe captured gold on Saturday in their respective dual moguls events at the freestyle ski world cup.

Kingsbury, a native of Deux-Montagnes, Que., defeated Dylan Walczyk of the United States 21-14 in the final. Kingsbury also won the moguls event on Friday.

With a large crowd in attendance, Kingsbury says that the event is always a fun one for him to compete in.

"I'm very happy the way I skied today," Kingsbury said. "Even though I had some fever last night and wasn't feeling very well this morning, I'm happy the way the way I skied anyway."

After placing second in her event on Friday, Montreal's Dufour-Lapointe was able to beat rival Hannah Kearney of the U.S. 19-16 on Saturday. Both Dufour-Lapointe and Kearney are the last two Olympic gold medallists.

"I'm just so happy… when you feel like you're almost there, I can't explain myself right now," Dufour-Lapointe said. "Hannah won in Calgary and she's my biggest competitor maybe right now and now I win in her country and I'm really happy with myself."

Both Kingsbury and Dufour-Lapointe now hold the yellow bib for the overall points lead.

Cookies and More Chocolate Gifts at Chocolate.com White Chocolate and More Chocolate Gifts at Chocolate.com Chocolate Covered Popcorn and More Chocolate Gifts at Chocolate.com Gourmet Fudge and More Chocolate Gifts at Chocolate.com Milk Chocolate and More Chocolate Gifts from Chocolate.com

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music, Soaps
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month - Vote Now!
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment