Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Re: [SurroundSound] DSD on OPPO BDP 93 EU

I'm afraid the 3313 has no MC analog in. Denon removed it from all Models > xx10 excepted the high end ones.

Shine On, Frank

Am Dienstag, 30. April 2013 23:42:08 UTC+2 schrieb Blee...@yahoo.com:
Didn't the new firmware end support for SACD-R?  The newer firmware does some stuff which isn't always listed.  I've no idea what their current instructions are from MediaTek regarding which formats the Oppo is allowed to support but if you are using analog inputs and no HDMI plugged in ya should be getting DSD MC or stereo.  Do you know that the disc is MC?  I've not updated so I can't really comment but that might help.


On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:59 AM, razi <rzi...@gmx.net> wrote:
Hi at all,

some weeks ago I wrote a question to DENON AVR3313 and my OPPO BDP93 (FW BDP9xEU-61-1219).
I couldn´t get DSD sound from a SACD (original, DSOTM), LPCM worked.
Now I got a YAMAHA RX A1020 and it seems to be the same problem.
I connected my OPPO via HDMI to the AVR, no HDMI-outs are pluged in.
I Selected multichannel and DSD. At the front-display of the AVR is DSD shown, but no sound.

I don´t no, werer I got this idea, but I switched from DSD-multichannel to DSD-stereo and it sounds!
But I don´t know wether it is stereo or multichannel.
It doesn´t sound so flat as stereo, it sounds in an other way, more volume around.
At the AVR´s front display are only 3 channels shown (FR, FL, SW), on the screen is nothing to be seen.
At the multichannel output is in that case only stereo to hear.

All this conditions are a bit "confuse" for me.

Does anybody have the "un-luck" having an OPPO 93 with newer FW (without ISO-support)?
I´m interested in knowing, how DSD works with that FW.
Maybe anybody can answer my question.

Thanks,
razi

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to Surrou...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSoun...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to surroundsoun...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 



--
August
Bleed, Inc.
Selling Art Is Tying Your Ego To a Leash And Walking It Like a Dog

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to surroundsound+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment