Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

[SurroundSound] Hello everybody - New member

Hi everybody,

 

My nickname is Benito and I'm passionate of high-resolution audio. I've been collecting for months and want to help you all to expand your database which I still don't know haha !

 

I have some jazz, pop, rock, a cappella, soul and french titles ripped from DVD-Audio and SACD that you might be interested in so I hope it's the beginning of a new adventure for me here and I'm impatient to talk with lovers of hi-res music like you all


Wish you all the best,

Ben

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to surroundsound+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment