Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

{allcanada} HORAK IS 'IN THE ZONE RIGHT NOW'

Shop Knoll and receive Free White Glove Delivery - details at UltimateBackStore.com Free Shipping at UltimateBackStore.com! Free Shipping and No Sales Tax on our new Haworth products - only at UltimateBackStore.com Recieve Free shipping & No Sales Tax on the New Herman Miller Sayl Chair at UltimateBackStore.com $400 OFF Massage Chairs at UltimateBackStore.com with Free Shipping!

The Calgary Herald notes that assigned to Abbotsford because of the lockout, Sven Baertschi has three goals and eight points in seven games. In other words, the top prospect in the organization is living up to expectation.

No one, however, predicted the defensive-minded Horak would share the team lead in scoring with Baertschi. But sure enough, the Chilliwack Bruins product is right up there with his roommate with eight points.

Even more impressive? the unassuming Horak is tied with Drayson Bowman, of the Charlotte Checkers, for the league lead in goals with seven a piece.

"I've used him on right wing," Heat head coach Troy Ward says of Horak. "I've used him on the fourth line. I used him the other day at centre when I sat Ben Walter. I've used him at left wing. I've pretty much played him everywhere, and he's still been able to score, and he's still been able to put up good numbers. On Sunday, after three games in three days, he led us with eight shots.

"He's in the zone right now."

Did he change his diet over the summer? Mix up his off-season workout? Pack on some weight?

"Nope," he says. "I just did the same thing over the summer that I did last year. Maybe I'm just a year older and more experienced now. Maybe that's why I'm successful right now.

"But we're only seven games in, you know. I don't want to get too high."

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment