Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

[SurroundSound] Re: off-topic- oppo bdp93 youtube?

I experienced the same. Fortunately my PC is hooked up with my TV
through my receiver so the loss of youtube in my Oppo is not a big
deal for me.

On szept. 30, 00:44, flytomars <flytom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I know its a bit offtopic but this group has the biggest bunch of people I
> know who have the oppo bdp93 with the old firmware update.
> I have the update just before the iso playing option was removed, but now I
> cant operate the you-tube option-
> I see the youtube logo, but nothing happens.
> Anyone else encounter this problem? is it connected to the fact that the
> update is old, or something else in the configuration?
> Any help will be appreciated!
> Thanks,
> Erez

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

No comments:

Post a Comment