Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Re: [SurroundSound] Re: off-topic- oppo bdp93 youtube?

Have you actually seen that YouTube interface on the Oppo?  Really there's not a thing that is usable about it.  Seriously.  Use your computer.  You can't even search using that app on the Oppo.  Its a serious POS.  My advice pretend it doesn't exist and you will be much happier.

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Paulgarfunkel <paulgarfunkel@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't get why anyone who would pay the high price of an Oppo player would ever care about You Tube accessibility? Get a standalone wifi enabled digital media player and all your problems are solved. But again anyone with an Oppo should not look at you tube for content. Try Netflix or Hulu Plus!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2012, at 12:44 PM, grill <grill@index.hu> wrote:

> I experienced the same. Fortunately my PC is hooked up with my TV
> through my receiver so the loss of youtube in my Oppo is not a big
> deal for me.
>
> On szept. 30, 00:44, flytomars <flytom...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I know its a bit offtopic but this group has the biggest bunch of people I
>> know who have the oppo bdp93 with the old firmware update.
>> I have the update just before the iso playing option was removed, but now I
>> cant operate the you-tube option-
>> I see the youtube logo, but nothing happens.
>> Anyone else encounter this problem? is it connected to the fact that the
>> update is old, or something else in the configuration?
>> Any help will be appreciated!
>> Thanks,
>> Erez
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
> To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound



--
August
Bleed, Inc.
Selling Art Is Tying Your Ego To a Leash And Walking It Like a Dog

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

No comments:

Post a Comment