Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Re: [SurroundSound] Re: off-topic- oppo bdp93 youtube?

Ok ok I dig all of you :)
Of course i wasnt planning on upgrading the firmware for that, I was hoping it was something easilly configurable...
Anyway I used the YT option once or twice and remembered it was extra crappy. I usually see the clips on my comp, but had an urge to see the brian eno documentary on full screen (its rather long and only 3 letters to type in :)). Oh well, I can live without it, and now at least I know its not a specific problem in my oppo (which I simply adore, I dont think I was ever so happy from a single electric appliance like that :))

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

No comments:

Post a Comment