Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

[SurroundSound] Re: The Hub - Bi-Annual Renewal

Happy to contribute.  Haven't used the Hub yet but thought about it for a long time.  PM me about the contribution and hook me up.  Thanks!

On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 7:53:22 AM UTC-7, lokkerman wrote:

Guys

Unfortunately the Hub is down at the moment and at the same time I have discovered it is time for renewal. As I have just been made redundant once more (ending work next week) I am going to ask if there are volunteers (Please) like the last time that will chip in around 5 euros/6 USD each just to keep it going. There will be no break in service as it is paid but I just need to make sure all is covered off. PM me or let me know via the SSGG and I will PM you with my PayPal.

Thanks.

Lokks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

No comments:

Post a Comment