Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

[SurroundSound] New hub member connection problem

Hi, I've just been accepted to the hub, but I am having problems
connecting.
I am doing something wrong probably, but don't know what. I downloaded
apexdc, set up connection, my ports are open, checked and everything
seems ok. I enterd login info for hub, but I can't connect. I keep
getting disconnected and getting message by PtokaX - This is for
registered users only.
I'm supposed to be registered... I don't know what else to do.
Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

No comments:

Post a Comment