Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

{allcanada} Dion's tips helped Carey get pregnant

TravelPassportVisaCenter.com is the fastest way to get a passport or visa, often in just 7 hours!  

Mariah Carey has new mum Celine Dion to thank for her pregnancy - she tried acupuncture to help her conceive after hearing the Canadian superstar rave about the treatment.

After suffering a miscarriage in 2008, Carey started looking for fertility advice - and she found it in a most unlikely place.

The singer tells Access Hollywood, "Celine was talking about acupuncture. I used to get acupuncture, and I had never thought (of it) with regards to the trying to conceive situation.

"I was (getting acupuncture), like, once a day at least. It was on a schedule, everything. For the first time in my life, I spent time in one place."

Carey admits the regular treatment helped her battle stress, and she's sure that helped her get pregnant.

The star adds, "People who know me would be like, 'You scheduled acupuncture at a certain time every day? You stayed in one place?"

She also turned to hormone treatments to increase her fertility chances: "I put my body through like a whole kind of cleansing kind of situation and prepared. I had to be on progesterone. I did end up being on progesterone like every month to go through the cycles."

But the fertility methods led to news of the singer's pregnancy hitting the headlines before she knew she was with child.

Carey explains, "It also bloats you, it also puts on weight. So then, everybody was like, 'Oh, the weight gain, she's definitely pregnant!'"

TravelPassportVisaCenter.com TravelPassportVisaCenter.com

Entertainment Plaza - TV, Movies, Sports, Music
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99

Babe Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonth.html

Hunk Of The Month
http://members.shaw.ca/almosthuman99/babeofthemonthman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment