Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

[SurroundSound] Re: Hello all :)

The wealth of surround sound stuff available for download is
astounding, I can barely keep enough drive space in stock - just
bought 2 1.5 TB Seagates a coupla weeks ago, couldn't resist at $99
each. Good to see you found The Hub, it truly rocks!

On Sep 30, 9:30 pm, QTS <katelyn.and.da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been lurking around here for a while readin' posts and followin'
> links, and I figured I should introduce myself and say hi. I'm a new
> member to the Hub too, so I'll be logging in there soon. I also want
> to say a big thanks to any people who may read this that are
> responsible for any of the auditory gems I've found distributed around
> on the interwebs, all your endeavors are very appreciated.
>
> Dave

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

No comments:

Post a Comment