Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

[SurroundSound] Hello all :)

I've been lurking around here for a while readin' posts and followin'
links, and I figured I should introduce myself and say hi. I'm a new
member to the Hub too, so I'll be logging in there soon. I also want
to say a big thanks to any people who may read this that are
responsible for any of the auditory gems I've found distributed around
on the interwebs, all your endeavors are very appreciated.

Dave

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

No comments:

Post a Comment