Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

[SurroundSound] Re: Information regarding Lokkerman

Wow. Scary stuff. I got cellulitis once from donating blood! The
doctor
told me that if I'd waited much longer to come in, I might have lost
my arm.

Take it easy and get well!

K

On Jul 31, 9:08 am, Lokkerman <phil.steep...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys
> Thanks for all your wonderful comments - it looks like I am back out the
> zone although I'm sending this from my notebook in bed.
> JFYI my problem was down to Cellulitis caused by an insect bite; yes here in
> the UK!! After serious anti-biotics on Friday I awoke from my semi-conscious
> state this morning feeling somewhat washed out but alive. The wonders of
> medecine.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

No comments:

Post a Comment