Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

[SurroundSound] Any MAC guys in this wonderful group?

I'm new to all this downloading & burning of sound files on my MAC...
and could really use some advice for how to easily burn flac, ape, wv,
dts, nrg, mdf, wma, and cdr files using TOAST 10 (which I recently
downloaded.) I can figure out mp3 and iso files rather easily... but
those others are driving me nutty! Is a wv file the same as a
wav? :-)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

No comments:

Post a Comment