Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

RE: [SurroundSound] Re: Information regarding Lokkerman

Glad to hear you’re feeling better Lokks

 

 

From: surroundsound@googlegroups.com [mailto:surroundsound@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lokkerman
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 10:09 AM
To: surroundsound@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [SurroundSound] Re: Information regarding Lokkerman

 

Guys
Thanks for all your wonderful comments - it looks like I am back out the zone although I'm sending this from my notebook in bed.
JFYI my problem was down to Cellulitis caused by an insect bite; yes here in the UK!! After serious anti-biotics on Friday I awoke from my semi-conscious state this morning feeling somewhat washed out but alive. The wonders of medecine.

THanks for caring so much it really helped.

Cheers
Lokks
BTW those expecting replies etc please give me a couple of days and business will be back as normal.Finally, again I am truly honoured and flattered by your comments.

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 1:34 PM, nooders2006 <me.on.drugs@gmail.com> wrote:

Pass on my best to Lokkerman - hope he gets well soon.
We all miss you and wish you a speedy recovery
Cheers




On Jul 31, 7:29 pm, yorama <webmas...@liatart.com> wrote:
> Lockk, get well and feel better.
>
> On Jul 30, 9:34 pm, Paul Garfunkel <paulgarfun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Lokks has my best wishes for a speedy recovery, I just went through (still
> > dealing with) a vatrectomy over a month ago and this group kept me going
> > when there was nothing else going on I was able to check the feed, download
> > of the hub or convert some mogg files.
>
> > It is my hope that we can be here for him while he is recovering.
>
> > On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 1:27 PM, hafquark <hafqu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >  On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Richard <zoanne...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > >>  Of course. I hope I'm OK to tell you the former issue with his toe has
> > >> worsened, and they suspect blood poisoning. he's on anti-bioitics at the
> > >> moment. Lets help they do the job
>
> > >  OD
>
> > > Awful news.  I wish Lokkerman a speedy recovery.  My father-in-law was
> > > hospitalized a few weeks ago with serious blood poisoning from a cat bite on
> > > his thumb (dark line all the way up to his elbow).  They pumped some serious
> > > antibiotics into him (Vancomycin, among others).  Even after hospital
> > > release it took another 4 weeks of oral antibiotics before full recovery.
>
> > > Blood poisoning is serious stuff, but treatable.  Again, best wishes to
> > > Lokks and his family.
>
> > > KL
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > > "SurroundSound" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound-Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

No comments:

Post a Comment