Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[SurroundSound] Re: PLEASE READ: The end of the road for the "Archive" blog

Richard,

Sorry to hear about this one. I'm kind of in the same boat. Will have
to make some tough decisions pretty soon, too.

I'm toying with the idea of having two smaller accounts (cheaper
rates). Or maybe switching to a collector account (those are free I
think). But I'm not sure if you can still get 'em or how they work.

Tough choices indeed.

RS sends mixed messages lately. I don't really get it.

See you on the hub?

Tab

On Jun 29, 9:56 am, shwonline <swilco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Whoops, turns out I'm an idiot.  Thanks, Richard.
>
> On Jun 28, 10:54 pm, "Richard" <zoanne...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Please re-read the message sent out

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

No comments:

Post a Comment