Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

[SurroundSound] Re: Authoring CD WAV files to DVD-A

I'll admit that I didn't even think of that as a possibility. I tried creating an ISO filled with wav files using ImgBurn. I'm not sure exactly what you get, but it doesn't seem to be a playable file.

I have been successful using Discwelder to do what I want. I authored a DVD-A ISO with a 16/44 wav file and track points that is gapless and has a menu with track titles and track navigation. My Oppo plays it just like any other DVD-A ISO. I didn't use MLP compression so the ISO is just under 1 GB.

I believe Cirlinca will do the same, the only difference is by creating a DVD-A ISO using Cirlinca, it seems to only allow 48kHz or 96kHz sampling rates. Since I want to avoid resampling the 16/44 wav files, Discwelder seems to be the better way to go for what I want to do.  

On Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:31:24 PM UTC-4, RW wrote:
It would seem that you could use ImhBurn to drag-drop the files to be burned to ISO and let ImgBurn take care of it....Am I missing something here??
 
-RW-

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

No comments:

Post a Comment