Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

[SurroundSound] Another new member (excited, too!)

Hello Surround fans!

Just wanted to say hello.

My name is Matthias, and I've been a fan of music in surround since 2010 (and CD collector since 1990). I've been active in quadraphonicquad for a couple of years and happily frequent the great community sites out there, like OD's blog, Mojave, or rutracker. It's great to see so many people care about music in surround and especially about the preservation of titles. Of course, I make a point to own the original version of any title I add to my collection, but we all know that this is not always easy or cheap with all the stuff that's limited or out of print. Scheiner's "Layla" mix, anyone? Or the Strays DualDisc? Or Muse - "The Resistance"?

Do rest assured that even though my knowledge and repertoire are limited, I will try to share and contribute to this community as much as I can, and I'm happy to be here.

Best regards,
Matthias.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SurroundSound" group.
To post to this group, send email to SurroundSound@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to SurroundSound-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound

No comments:

Post a Comment